★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: You don't have to try so hard
date: Friday, August 08, 2014
time : 5:07 PM






Love the message of the song

you shouldn't have to try so hard to make people like you... If they like you, they will with or without the make-up....

Seems to be to inspire those who are struggling to find themselves beautiful and to impress others.

I can’t believe that I read that peoples who has makeup on 24/7, (even at home or maybe except when they are sleeping), trying not to let someone see them without it irl. That’s to me would be hiding true self and I feel bad for women who do that.
I myself also do get tired of the need to put on make-up and dressed up if that I do it too often, even though my work very seldom or never needs me to. The need to wake up early in the morning is already so tiring and if still need to put on and remove the makeup everyday can really piss me off, I would rather spend the 15 mins to sleep slightly longer. Though I look extremely sick and haggard due to my genetic tear trough (it’s really bad), but I never feel there is a need to put on makeup 24/7 in order for one to walk out of the house to face the world.

That’s too tiring!

I do love how make up could enhance my features and making me feel pretty but I feel more comfortable without makeup; I show my bare face half the time because I'm lazy and to waste time on that and would rather want people to see me as I am. 

I'm not afraid of it.

Embrace who you are all around as everyone is beautiful in their own way with or without color on your face.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home