★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Skin Update: Better skin
date: Thursday, September 12, 2013
time : 12:36 PM


Skin got better n better with a little rosy even w/o makeup, still a few tiny bumpy (look like skin tags), 1 near undereyes, 1 near cheekbone and few very tiny one at upper cheeks area which are not noticeable at all actually. My dermatologist suggested I could go for laser to laser off, which I planning to soon.

Still never think of taking a super closeup pic of my skin cause of the pit scars left from the past and few whiteheads here and there which are only noticeable if one take a very closer look at it. 

But overall are very good enough to go bare everyday, which I love to since the past. Healthy diet and natural health supplement, really does make a huge difference to the skin, at least I'm not that yellow compare to the past, which could to due weak liver (I took natural Milk Thistle and organic Dandelion tea).

So EAT CLEAN yay may help you, if you have yellowish skin tone like me.


Above and following pics are w/o any PS editing and filter at all, just the natural day lighting (following pics) and normal room lighting in the bedroom last night whilst lazying on bed with my girls before bedtime (above pic). The posing angle, does make different too though on whether you look nice in a pic, at least my tear trough not very obvious here.
Now makeup also look nicer than the past but my skin still little dry on the surface cause of the use of retin-A for clogged pore and whitehead.

 I hope my skin can be as clear as this clutch purse. LOL~

Now another thing I doing is to work toward anti-aging; to battle against gravity. No longer in 20's, approaching 33 next March, everything just go down down down... scary!

Have been looking at this...anyone using this? Let me know your review if you're the user :) 


Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw your previous post regarding Praventac ...do you still take it ? Does it really help cure acne ? thanks !

Monday, September 23, 2013 4:09:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous,

I already stopped taking after knowing my outbreak is due to hormonal imbalance and as I need to get into healthy diet and lifestyle so I stopped Praventac. It does help slightly when I'm battling with the acnes but mine is due to hormonal imbalance so can't really help completely in stop acne from coming out.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:21:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I saw your previous post regarding Praventac ...do you still take it ? Does it really help cure acne ? thanks !

Monday, September 23, 2013 4:09:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous,

I already stopped taking after knowing my outbreak is due to hormonal imbalance and as I need to get into healthy diet and lifestyle so I stopped Praventac. It does help slightly when I'm battling with the acnes but mine is due to hormonal imbalance so can't really help completely in stop acne from coming out.

Wednesday, September 25, 2013 2:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home