★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: [31.Aug.13] Birthday Celebration for the Forever 21
date: Tuesday, September 10, 2013
time : 7:59 AM

My Saturday outfit, dinner at Skinny Pizza, chillax at Starbucks followed with Club SONAR Night celebrating Sz and Wq Birthday!


Am permanent abstinence from alcohol, though won't be drinking anymore but i'm still enjoying as much as it used to be. Feeling bad for my birthday girl and boy, can't be your steady drinking kaki anymore for some health reason but will definitely be there for you, as your partying companion, for you to hug, be your listener and 5-10 with you all, I lose you drink oop...see you drink and give u full support lol~ *bad bad bad*


My pretty babes




Love my friends



with the hottest mama...




It was a looooooooooong time since I last met Wenle. Known him since sec sch



















best couple award and my this couple is a mommy of 1. Awesome right






love




babes







I ordered this mille crepe cake from Humble beginnings and went to Cineleisure Orchard – Hotdog Factory to collect it before partyin. They provide delivery too at charg.


Oreo's Cookies 'n' Cream

Slurpppppps




This is their famous and signature French Vanilla Mille Crepe

Our Forever 21 Birthday Girl and Boy

Happy Birthday my lovess, hope you all like the cake and pressie

Hahaha.... von, nobody can steal your crown. Her Nth cake she cut for us.




too yummilious....the texure was smooth, tasty and not too rich. I tried it once before this, and it was served real chilled that at some point I thought I am eating oreo ice cream cake.


5 - 10

My pretty XH, another same sec sch mate



Haha... first time they met and clicked super well, now bff liao wahahaha


with my joker friend Shernie and cousin Hui

Pwetty Carin aka my Sec sch friend


We laugh, we let down our hairs, we gossip, we share, we lend our ear and shoulder, I simply can't live without them. Love em all hearted

Labels: , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

3 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like yr dressing style! So u! Unlike some PEOPLE who love to imitate u, irked me seriously! Wore exactly the same like u do, tsk tsk..

Monday, September 30, 2013 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. some people?

Monday, September 30, 2013 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Saw your replied comment but not gonna post it here. Just that.. quite curious that you will say that. :)

Monday, October 07, 2013 9:13:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like yr dressing style! So u! Unlike some PEOPLE who love to imitate u, irked me seriously! Wore exactly the same like u do, tsk tsk..

Monday, September 30, 2013 1:17:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks. some people?

Monday, September 30, 2013 10:00:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Saw your replied comment but not gonna post it here. Just that.. quite curious that you will say that. :)

Monday, October 07, 2013 9:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home