★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: New Maid came
date: Thursday, August 22, 2013
time : 5:25 PM

I further took another few days off from work, for the week my new Filipino maid came. My past 4 are all from Indo, but this round decided to try Filipino cause the agency I got recommended by my bestie, only bringing in Fhilippine maid. She has been with us for ~2weeks now.  Don't know is it we're lucky or what, so far this maid met or perhap exceed my standard, and this is the only maid I have which is even more clean and tidy than me lol~ She everyday tidy my bed like a hotel bed, all the wardrobe clothes are all so nicely folded and arranged. I look at my own wardrobe (which no one can touch) and the kids' wardrobe. I must said I lost to her! maybe one day I will get her to tidy my wardrobe also lol~. All the things she did are so angmo-styles (her previous employer are rich angmo family), sound high class right.
Hus and my parents have all been praising that she is good in attitude, cleaniness, initiative and patience. But like I always said, still too early to judge. Hopefully she is able to tolerate my 2 monster princess for long


And good thing about this maid is I just need to said once on how to deal with the food and cooking, she knows it and get it very fast, and carry out the job well. Really save my saliva!

Have taught my maid how to handle, prepare and cook for the 5 diff types of wholegrain rice for our family eat. Totally no unhealthy white rice


Whilst maid cook I have more time to teach on my off days. We are cracking our head solving the creative thinking math problems from MPMmath 

Messed my already folded blanket. Made her fold until neat and straight else don't get out of this room.


After trying for almost 5mins....
Ok still not that bad until here.


To my extreme 恶作剧 girl, I've to always warn her to stay at this confine playing area, no playing & messing out of this playarea.Only said once no 2nd chance. Yes, I'm this strict, 1st warning, no 2nd chance and I will slash!

Very concentrate learning her Chinese whilst I'm around guiding and ensure Lil A didn't make much noise or disturb her jiejie

By then I checked on her, she almost did 4 puzzles

Very often I have to shop for groceries. Recently my friend told me about a online Organic site which I can order organic veggies and food and best thing they will deliver to home. Thank god! I'm gonna order from the site soon.

my princess


The service man from Nano Water System came to do the once every 2 months cleaning and checking




Cleaning and tidying my wardrobe, and Lil A offered to help.
My Aunt always said I had disciplined and trained well my girls in helping out in chores. Though they mess but they will clear the mess they created if told to do so. I only have to open my mouth lol.
Sometimes they even take the initiative to help and trying to keep the house clean too. Since young they have been very independent, I don't have to do much for them.



Haha my bunnies girl, playing my headpiece


My parent and sister came to check it out on me, ever since they knew that I not in super good health which require me to rest more and eat well. They always come over to spend more time with me and Dad n' Mom always trying to come to help out entertaining my 2 missy princesses, making sure they won't agitate me much.

The minion which my sister bought for my girls.
Haha so pity the minion


So love my Dad, he has been always there for me and now for my kids





 Family dining, I really love eating together in a big family.

my favorite! damn best, I told my mom I felt so sinful eating this cause I'm suppose to avoid egg but once started, cannot resist. Told myself this is still ok, as long as not alcohol, eat once awhile and just a little is fine.


Both my girls born in the month of August, their birthday are just 6 days apart. I wanted to get a birthday present in advance and thought of 'My Little Pony' from Build-a-bear for both.



I keep asking her want to get a Rainbow Dash pony, her mouth kept saying "Yes yes" but she doesn't seems very much interested. Just touch here and there around the whole shop, so I ended up I didn't get any for Lil A. And now everyday she pestering me for a build-a-bear pony. Aww...


Amabel got so angry knowing this.

Until my sis-in-law got him a Despicable me's unicorn as her birthday present


I myself love pony and unicorn so much, and here part of our collection.My girls really dont know how to take care of their toys. *sad and angry*



Last Saturday, meeting bestie Sz to Jem for dinner.
Wearing my favorite top. Wolf....

ending my post here,
想走的人留不住,想留的人不会走,谢谢一直陪伴在身边的所有人,谢谢你们一直都在。

Labels: , , , , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can i knew the huge MLP is from build a bear? i saw the website nvr sell purple color..
and the video u have for the pink cute pony the leg can move one where u get it so cute.. ?

Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:48:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi anon,

For the MLP i bought it from the sg store build-a-bear. I not very sure about their online stores. Maybe you call the store to check it out. As the that pony in my video, i can't really remember from where, should be toy-a-rus :)

Monday, September 02, 2013 8:55:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can i knew the huge MLP is from build a bear? i saw the website nvr sell purple color..
and the video u have for the pink cute pony the leg can move one where u get it so cute.. ?

Saturday, August 31, 2013 2:48:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hihi anon,

For the MLP i bought it from the sg store build-a-bear. I not very sure about their online stores. Maybe you call the store to check it out. As the that pony in my video, i can't really remember from where, should be toy-a-rus :)

Monday, September 02, 2013 8:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home