★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: 15 facts and things about me
date: Monday, August 26, 2013
time : 11:25 AM

Saw many people writing this. I shall do it too

#1. I got a lot of freedom as young as when I'm in kindergarten; parent are busy with work almost 365 days a year. I were brought up by my grandparent. I cried a lot during my childhood looking out of window from 11th floor, for my mother when she left home for work. I left home without telling my family to a childhood girl's home when I'm in primary 1 and got them really worried. And I hanging out in neighbourhood playground more than at home. 

#2. I started scolding vulgar language almost everyday as young as in kindergarden to strangers I buay song with without scare of anything.

#3. I first try on smoking when I'm in primary school. Out of curiosity but I stopped after a few puffs. I started stealing a few bucks my parent's money, stole an eraser in a bookshop when I'm in primary school and no one know. Is not right to do and please never do such thing my dear

#4. Let me not shy once to say I got countless of guys, be it Malay, indian, chinese, Fillipino wooing me, from strangers, schoolmates, classmates, foodstall worker, my dad's worker, and customers from my part-time job in 7-eleven, pizzahut and apparel shop. I received ton of love letter, contact number strangers pass to me, guys wanting to send me home and to school, but all give up after many many tries. I'm not an easy girl to woo and I don't have many bf, only 2  (not yet include my husband) and I don't like to hang out with guys.

#5. I slapped hard a man's face twice, that's my ex-boyfriend, slapped for his good.

#6. I became a social smoker in secondary 5 and totally quit when I hang out with my husband when I'm in Poly Year 3 and got my first tattoo in poly year 1 i think (a very small one though and now i regretted max). And I always thanks god that I was never stray to an extreme on touching drug, harm anyone, cheat on anyone or really got into a fight though I once stand-out for my cousin and myself, a fierce argument, not worrying will get into a fight with the groups.

#7. There is one thing that I am really heck care and daring... not scare of them taking legal action against me  is I forbid an instruction from a pxxx station, despite them calling me many time throughout year to go to the station to close a case until they gave up after a lot of argument with them that they can just close the case via phone call. When i refused, no one can stop me, you want close the case then you come my house. Problem solved already, so not a big deal anyway.

#8. Only when I have kids, I started to be less stubborn. I will try my very best not to offend people, I rather keep quiet but once you push me to the the limit, I will push the table kind. I can crazy to the extend 地狱王我都不怕。The only thing I will concern is my kids. Hence, I always try to think twice now, once for myself (for the seek of my child) and one for my child. I can do anything for my children!!

#9. Kanna said once so sometime I really hate having to screen thru photos to see whose people face doesn't look good, u think Lim Bek Jin Wu Yin go and crack my head to think what you think you will look nice and to see every details which one is very nice ah, I will try my best to filter to what I feel nice one and I will take note more on filtering obviously zhao geng photos and obviously distorted faces. Hello scare this scare that, don't take photos la, don't involve in any photo-taking. I'm someone which don't mind people post distorted ugly and unglam pics of me so you don't have to ask me whether it is ok to post this and that photos of me. My close one wouldn't mind, even some others wouldn't mind too. Of cos no obviously zhao geng photos. Other than that just post!

#10. I am a super steady and chim chai happy go lucky person now, I will try to accommodate everything, but if I said i cant mean I really can't . Don't try to push harder. It's irritate max before I blow up! know the limit please.

#11. I very very hardly cry for myself on the problem I faced, I'm this strong. But I cried very easily when I hear emo song or watch sad drama scenes, seeing misfortunate people and when someone left the world.

#12. I kept a lot of secrets but out of 10, only 1 are mine.

#13. I hate attention seeker, drama person the most and person who always find excuses njot to return owed money

#14. Started a healthy lifestyle and diet for the seek of my child, I don't want to leave my kids without a mom and I always wanting 4 children, that will be perfect!

#15. If one day I really got to go, my close ones, please help me continue protect my children, help me shower my children with more love than me, never pamper them too much, be strict to them for any wrong doing, If necessarily, send them to girl home and make them responsible for whatever they did. Cause this is what I will do if I'm alive too.

For you my precious, in case mommy don't has a chance to tell you any of these cause your dad don't even know many of these. Lol~ and bear in mind, don't follow your mom doing those bad examples. I will update more facts and things about me next time as long as I'm still alive.

Now I feel silly posting this. Aww...

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ur #9. Cannot stand such ppls too. Scare then don't take pic with others.

Monday, August 26, 2013 1:00:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ur #9. Cannot stand such ppls too. Scare then don't take pic with others.

Monday, August 26, 2013 1:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home