★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: 8 February 13, Friday
date: Saturday, February 09, 2013
time : 2:15 AM

Last night, sleeping on my bed

She doesn't like cover herself with blankie, will alway kick it aside and we have to always cover for her again, especially in a cooling days. Same for her sis.


Really cannot stand Amabel who love to bite her bottle's straw, that I have to cut it shorter and shorter away the tear parts. 2nd warning and 3rd, no chance given... I really beaten her up for doing it again. She begged! Told her if she do it once more time again, I'm not gonna replace any for her. I say it! I mean it!
Celebration for Chinese New Year in childcare today, the students are to dress up in traditional costume, so for girls' is Cheongsam.

Fringe getting long so fast, too busy on a weekday for this so gonna cut for her tomorrow before CNY.

Aisleyne always love dressing up in pretty clothes, and starts dancing and singing; in a great mood in the morning








[continued... Stopped halfway cause fell asleep...]

Such a long walking distance to her childcare. Upon alight the bus, over the tiring bridge and cut through the NUH building main building, to kent ridge wing building then to tower block, out of the building still can to walk down the slope through buildings again.
Glads when it wasn't a very sunny morning, but still very exhausted especially it is on the way back my NUH my office. Down the slope and stairs are easy, but up are extremely exhausted. Every time I feel like I have lost a kg from it. Perspiring!!!


Holding her tight down the high stairs


Here to the mini garden before reaching the school


She always want to take a seat on the swing, when we are in a rush.
Touch or sit awhile will also make her happy hahaha


So many stairs again, think of clamping up the stairs later make me perspiring already




Almost gonna reach...


Love this place, it always make me feel so clear and refreshing looking at the green


Finally entering the building

Outside the childcare centre. Removing her shoes and placed it nicely on the rack is the basic


Notice on the door...

Returning back to office, same route back, a lot of stairs and a long slope up.





Seriously I really got no time to do get a manicurist to do my nails and go salon to cut my hairs at all.
Way too busy and my hair is so long over my hips

Am late for work today for almost an hour, it is always about there whenever there is a need to send my girl directly to school myself if we missed the school bus.
The walking distance is too long, but my bosses are understanding cause of the need and that I need to handle everything by myself.
We prepared Yu Sheng in the office and this is too yummy. Not suppose to eat this 'junk' cause of the sauces but just can't control cause it is a once a year thing.





And my director announced that we can all knock off early today at 3.30pm.
Everyone jumped up high hahaha... my director kept reminding me to go home on the dock lol~
Also mom and dad prepare a sumptuous reunion dinner today.
Walking the same route again to the childcare to fetch Aisleyne then take bus to clementi bus interchange to change another bus back to Jurong.
Dropped by to stocked up some organic healthy food and veggies from a organic and nature shop.

Decided to change my girls' milk to organic one and also top up with rice milk. Carrying bags and bags of heavy stuff like mad.
went home dropped the things and changed and headed to parent's place which is just a few stops away.

Feel so guilty that I have to eat those unhealthy BBQ food especially those meat and poultry which is so unhealthy for human health.
But again... once awhile should be ok, just got to be very sure that I drink plenty of water and necessary stuff to detox it.
Do try to minimize the BBQ food and meat, mostly eat the veggies.
My dad love veggies too and said is really good to eat lot of veggies.
Didn't tell parent why I restricted my food, so I just try to eat some so they won't ask too much, don't want them to get worry of anything. Just want them to have a nice meal together.

After that went to Jurong point 24 hours supermarket with bro and sis to stock up stuff for CNY.

Happy girl


There were so crowded with people doing last minutes shopping on groceries. Yet, this Aisleyne was so naughty throughout. Can never save me from troubles.
I told her I won't punish her in the crowded public.
She will get it from me once got home. She knows I said it, I mean it! Reached home, she started to get frighten, same to the sis.
Got the cane out once I stepped home. Told them why I need to cane them and start whacking.
They always have short memory.
Hope they keep it mind. I say it, I mean it. Don't play with my words.
That's how much I love my kids, that I got to be really strict with them.
To be able to discipline a children is just the short few years. When they entered teenage, 该打都不可以打了。
I don't have a easy kids since they are born, born with it is all I could see; both are headstrong characters same like me with super missy tantrum spoilt by the daddy.
Thanks god that I weren't overly pampered them like my Hus else they will be even more spoilt brats.
So I have to teach them well, no matter how much they don't love me caning them for the wrong doings.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home