★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Vain Mommy?!
date: Thursday, May 31, 2012
time : 6:30 PM

Hus saying I'm vain. I'd say vain mommy, yes. I seem to care an awful lot about my appearance, which fits well into the category of 'vain'. Women still need to look good so to feel good, even after married and with children right. Well, still I don't really mind going out in Sans (no makeup), messy hair, no accessories and super causal wear even to town area. In fact, that's the way I look like in most days. I only makeup and dress up on a weekend going out chillax and shopping with friends or family. So I'm suppose I still fit into the 'normal' category for girls. I love being vain some of the day; I feel womenly, beautiful and confident when I take care of myself. If that is being vain then so be it.

I care an awful lot about the thing I wear when I'm really dressed up especially the accessories, I believe that accessories are EVERYTHING, more important than a bags or apparel. I'm obsessing over accessories, I look around, sourcing for nice accessories and those that not easy to buy locally.

With advance technology of smartphone, I'm always on the go, anywhere anytime when little free, be it just a min, I'll looking online for awesome accessories. Took a pic of my "Brilliant Printable Ring Sizer" that I kept in my bag.  Just used it to measure ring size for rings to be worn as mid knuckle ring while waiting in a queue. Always on the go ready to order accessories, be it walking, while waiting, in bus, in car or in cab, whatever lol~. Else I don't really have much time to shop online during work or at home nowadays. Been too busy lately; just want to buy things to relieve stress maybe. :/


My buy today!


Obsessing over all these which I already bought few. Is an amazing handmade armcandy... what do you think, tell me which one you would like

My accessories obsession... see few of my collections here which I posted up in my instagram










I just can't stop sourcing for nice accessories. Any favorite sites to share with me too are welcome. *Big smile*~

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe where u get the handmade armcandy? Can share where u usually get your accessories? So nice

Friday, June 01, 2012 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon,

Leave down your email or email me at e_ling05@hotmail.com, I will send you the direct links cause the above are all from different sellers. Thanks

Friday, June 01, 2012 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Fiona said...

Hi, can i have the links too please :)?
mazerboy17@gmail.com

Big thanks!

Monday, June 04, 2012 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Fiona,

Noted ur email. Will send you soon :)

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi apple, dun mind u send me email on the link of the skull bracelet & spike bracklet link and the accessories u get too;)

songfct_chris@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fiona and Anonymous,

Sent! Do check :)

Sunday, June 17, 2012 3:20:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Babe where u get the handmade armcandy? Can share where u usually get your accessories? So nice

Friday, June 01, 2012 8:47:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Anon,

Leave down your email or email me at e_ling05@hotmail.com, I will send you the direct links cause the above are all from different sellers. Thanks

Friday, June 01, 2012 10:28:00 AM  
Blogger Fiona said...

Hi, can i have the links too please :)?
mazerboy17@gmail.com

Big thanks!

Monday, June 04, 2012 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Fiona,

Noted ur email. Will send you soon :)

Wednesday, June 06, 2012 10:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi apple, dun mind u send me email on the link of the skull bracelet & spike bracklet link and the accessories u get too;)

songfct_chris@hotmail.com

Thursday, June 14, 2012 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fiona and Anonymous,

Sent! Do check :)

Sunday, June 17, 2012 3:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home