★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Mommy's Getaway:Taiwan Trip Day 1 - Day3
date: Sunday, March 04, 2012
time : 6:12 PM

I haven't been updating this space as regular as the past i know. Life has been moving on really fast recently, with the added heavy workload and the addictive to online shopping (i.e. blogshop, Taobao), which explains my absence sorry for those who actually have been coming back to check on my posts  =(  

So many backdated photos, so please bear with me for the often very backdate update. Here another...

Finally agreed to join my cousin group for a "mini vacation" from the stresses of everyday life. Lot of arrangement to be made though, especially like who is gonna help to send and fetch the kids to and fro the school, who to advise the maid what to cook for the meals etc.Well, i got it all well-arranged and written on the papers what to do (what to cook daily, what to do if kids happened to be sick during when I'm away). Actually I don't need to be too worrying about my girls cause I knew that with daddy, they will always kept under good care.

But whether the girls can remain well-discipline, ermm..

And so here my getaway trip.
The very first day already received call from Daddy, how misbehave the girls were. I knew it!!
  
Touching down Taiwan soon

Just when we thought the weather is pretty good

it started raining (´・ω・)

Pre-booked a van to our hotel @ Taipei 西門町



along 西門町


Spotted 鼎茶 on the first day, but I didn't see any KOI throughout the trip

My first dining in Taiwan



my sista x



Back to hotel to makeup hehehe...












Taking their MRT

Singapore use Ezlink card, they use chip!


I have been amazed with their citizen's behavior, culture and mindset. When we arrived at their MRT station, really felt ashamed as a Singaporean, you know they'll actually queue up nicely on the line drawn on the floor regardless how crowded the place is! Unlike us! In the MRT station, everyone will keep to the right on the escalator and leave the left one for people who are in hurry. In Singapore, still got people randomly stand.

We really got alot alot to learn from them.
 



Here we reached the "美食天堂"


Really yummy 大大鸡排





Fruit ice-kachiang

芒果冰












this stall owner is actually lookin' out of the 'teh gu'


All my dearest sista x



Trying their cup noodle in the motel for supper


The second day




Love this...



Very very sweet and nice Orange juice





Haha... and we tried this





Not really fancy with this though

Having ice-cream at really cool weather is pretty shiok but don't like the taste of this


On the way to 泡温泉








Reached






In the room, me and my sister share the same room













Beer to go with the dinner




 A foot massage after the 温泉


Third Day, which is our pre-booked hair appointment at ERO hair salon, where is the Taiwan's famous hairstylist, 小曼老师 (if you do watch 人我最大, you should know her) work in.


In the hotel's restroom

one of the hairstylist

Everyone done with their hair.

Tepanyaki for dinner

Wanna see my curled hair? checked out for my next Taiwan trip post. ;D

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

The black bag that you took to taiwan is very nice.
Can i know which is the brand and how much you got it for? Thanks!!

Sunday, April 01, 2012 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hihi,

It's from Prada, I bought it years back, think now no more le cause when I bought the SA said sg only come in 3 or 4 only. I purchased it at the price of $4k :)

Sunday, April 01, 2012 12:50:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

The black bag that you took to taiwan is very nice.
Can i know which is the brand and how much you got it for? Thanks!!

Sunday, April 01, 2012 7:25:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hihi,

It's from Prada, I bought it years back, think now no more le cause when I bought the SA said sg only come in 3 or 4 only. I purchased it at the price of $4k :)

Sunday, April 01, 2012 12:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home