★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Advance Birthday Celebration
date: Thursday, March 15, 2012
time : 6:19 PM

My sweetest colleagues! See what a surprise from them... lol at my idol "Wu Zun". And they specially went to buy my favourite Awfully Chocolate during office hour *special permission from boss* Aww xoxo


Lot of love~ x

And here something new for the month of March.
Went for Gelish manicure and a pedicure with bffs, is my first try on such a pinkish nail colours. Well, pretty love it, cause it brighten my fingers and haha also added colour to my boring pics. And I think it goes well with my this pink earrings.

Do I look like a bunny with pink claws. Lol~

and this is my glittering pedicure done and it look great wearing my stubbed heels


Recent new fav gold stubs bangle from ccskye

Newly creatively way to wear a spikes ankles cuff

does it look like this ankle cuff from K2o?! Elegant!
















Spikes Necklace
Will be back soon for an update on my 2nd half Taiwan Trip post. ;)

Labels: , , ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

1 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats :)

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

Monday, March 19, 2012 4:03:00 PM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats :)

Just FYI, there’s an event for bloggers and the prizes are iPad2 and Cash Find the info here

Monday, March 19, 2012 4:03:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home