★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Super Model in the Making (Part 1)
date: Tuesday, September 14, 2010
time : 1:12 AM

Erm... I think she is born to be a sparkling star.

Pose according to my request...












Then I asking her to give me many different poses she can think of...












Naughty mommy requesting "Sexy pose" and she gave me this




























Haha this look like monkey pose leh!!



A very good one who mommy really satisfied with.




Cool one! Haha




Wahaha... and she said "Mommy... I give you flying kiss" and she blows *whu..*




Night! Sweet dream!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home