★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: 39.9 degree
date: Tuesday, August 10, 2010
time : 2:49 AM

Feeling so helpless now! When Aisleyne was crying like hell, my ah lao was deaf and sleeping like a pig!, Aisleyne's fever went up to 39.9 degree, I inserted the bullet again,sponge clean her, still unable to ease her discomfort. She requested to latch on but still unable 2 totally calm her down. This has been the 3rd night, despite seeing the GP, the fever still come and go. Insert bullet and alternate with paracetomol 4 hourly, temperature subside then shot up again. I think I have to bring her to see PD instead tomorrow morning. Tonight is going be another sleepless, have to measure temperature every 1 to 2 hours. Feed medication and my head is killing me. Feel so sleepy :(



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home