★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title: Aisleyne in School - Little Hercules
date: Tuesday, July 27, 2010
time : 7:11 PM

Fetching the girls after work.

When I entered the school, teacher Tuti was carrying Aisleyne. She saw me, she joked calling for help. And started complaining about her; "Aiyo... This girl, I see her so petite but she's so strong likes Hercules. She pulled off all the bells which is very securely hooked onto a wooden chain that we were shocked. She don't like to be constraint in her class, and she is too strong that she can squeeze herself into that tiny little gap and push away the super heavy partition (that is for blocking the entrance/exit of the class) and escape away. I were shocked, thought he wont be able to do it but when I saw it, I blurred." she said in surprise. Then she added "She is very mischevious and hyperactive but she is too cute! *laughing* now I know why you so skinny! "

No joke! I moved that partition before. I'm quite strong also and for me I already have little difficulty in moving that partition. How she do it? I wonder!








Shall I call her Hercules baby!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



Related Posts with Thumbnails

0 Comment(s):

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home