★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Wednesday, May 28, 2008
time : 12:52 PM

Pregnancy Comparison



Can guess which one is Amabel and which is Aisleyne??
Remember the clue I given?

Feel like pen down these…

Pregnancy and delivery experience comparison

My Princess, Amabel

Morning sickness
Mild, sometimes will feel nausea (when brushing teeth, eating fish etc) but can still eat very well.

Diet

Can eat a lot. The portion I ate often frighten peoples and the food stall staff (they often stopped me from choosing more side dishes and said I can’t finish all but I did it every time.)
Eat healthy food, moderate oily and fried food.
No cold drink at all for the 1st Trimester, thereafter on and off one or two sips of cold drink only.
Plenty of water

Fetus movement
Experience it as early as 16 weeks with fluttering and tapping movements
Then followed by very active, frequent and strong movements; can see the tummy sway from one side to another.
Often see an irregular shape forming on the tummy; tummy slanted to one side (like a slope)

Appearance/body changes -
Lot of tiny pimples appearing on face
On and off rashes on tummy and thigh
Visible Linea Nigra
Pointed tummy and protruding bellybutton
Only saw two very light stretch marks after delivery

Physical
Active, Can walk long distance and long hours without feeling aching or tired
Feeling very hot everyday, must on air-con and fan blowing directly on me

My weight gain
Gained 15kg+ throughout the pregnancy

Delivery -
Intense contractions; started 2 days before the delivery @ 20 to 30 mins interval, it accompanied with backache
Upon admission; 2.5cm dilated. Drink a bottle of chicken essence
Labour duration; from waterbag burst with very intense contraction and backache till labor took 4.5 hours.
Pain rating; 9 out of 10
Worst case; Very hot…Feel the body being heated
Laughing Gas no effect on me
Buttock injection also no effect on me
Insisted NO Epidural
Natural Delivery
Born Amabel at gestation age of 38weeks 3 days

Lesson learnt-
Must bring fan along for 2nd pregnancy



My Princess - Aisleyne

Morning sickness
Serious, breathless, nausea following me every seconds but still can eat well

Diet

Eat a lot.
Eat healthy food, moderate oily and fried food
No cold drink at all for the 1st Trimester, thereafter on and off, the most half a cup of cold drink. Cannot tahan not to drink cold stuff due to the hot weather
Plenty of water

Fetus movement
Experience it in 17 weeks with fluttering and tapping movements
More active than the 1st pregnancy. Now 28 week, I already experience with very prominent, frequent and strong movements on the whole tummy. The womb space seems to be too small to accommodate her size. Feel the baby kicking, moving all her body parts to squeeze herself in the womb.

Appearance/body changes -
lot of iny pimples appearing on face
On and off rashes on thigh during 1st trimester
Not sure, Linea Nigra from previous pregnancy is still there
So far no new visible stretchmark

Physical
Active... but walk long distance or too long, legs will a bit aching
Physically and mentally stress, perhaps due to the need to take care Amabel
Feeling very hot everyday, but cannot switch on air-con to very cold, the most 26 degree as Amabel is sleeping with me.

My weight gain
So far 28 weeks about 8kg. To be updated again

Delivery
To be updated

Labels:


Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right side is #2, left side is #1.. Hehe...

IM huihui

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Leann Koh said...

I think left is Amabel and right is Aisleyne.

Aisleyne seems to have very sharp nose. Nice features! *drools*

She's sure a very pretty princess like her mummy!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A....

u tell us leh??

8kg?!!!!

omg....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Leann, huihui..
Hee~

Maggie.. why you sound so surprise? 8kg to you is very little or alot? Haha, i gained 8kg when i pregnant with Amabel in week 28 also. It shot up alot in last trimester.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...

I also don't know why I sound so surprise. maybe bcos u still look thin to me!
heee..

btw I also gained ard 15kg when preggy with my 2 kids.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maggie,

You look so slim also. Saw the pic u taken when pregnant with Kaylene, also look very slim and very pretty and you got sharp face shape, got no fat on it. So envy. I got double chin, sob

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:53:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right side is #2, left side is #1.. Hehe...

IM huihui

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Leann Koh said...

I think left is Amabel and right is Aisleyne.

Aisleyne seems to have very sharp nose. Nice features! *drools*

She's sure a very pretty princess like her mummy!

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 4:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A....

u tell us leh??

8kg?!!!!

omg....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:11:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Leann, huihui..
Hee~

Maggie.. why you sound so surprise? 8kg to you is very little or alot? Haha, i gained 8kg when i pregnant with Amabel in week 28 also. It shot up alot in last trimester.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008 9:49:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha...

I also don't know why I sound so surprise. maybe bcos u still look thin to me!
heee..

btw I also gained ard 15kg when preggy with my 2 kids.

Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:05:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maggie,

You look so slim also. Saw the pic u taken when pregnant with Kaylene, also look very slim and very pretty and you got sharp face shape, got no fat on it. So envy. I got double chin, sob

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:53:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home