★ My 2 Mini Dimples ★
Free Unicorn Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com
ADVERTISEMENTS





title:
date: Thursday, May 29, 2008
time : 12:01 AM

Amabel is sleeping now, so I got sometime to blog

Hubby is working night shift and maid is mopping the floor just now
So I gave some flashcard for Amabel to see in the bedroom so she will sit still, I make sure the window is locked, safety in the room before i go bathe.
Never close the bathroom door, so she can look for me when she needs me.
While bathing, I keep going out to take a look at her, make sure she is safe.
When I am done, I called her in the bathroom.
She heard it and came to me...
I told her I left my brown color towel on the bed, ask her to bring it to me...
She understand it without me having to repeat or explain.
She quickly walk to take it for me.
Thought she may not know what I want, but she did it.

24 May 08 met up with sister and Huihui at ikea.
Me planning to go there to take a look at their HENSVIK infant shelf with changing table.
We took a bus there...
Amabel behave very well throughout the 15mins journey... looking around the road, pointing at the car, bus, tree etc

Had our lunch there, and Amabel has her homecooked lunch there too




She loves hanging out in the children department. I bought a toy there for her



On the way to Orchard... last min plan to meet up with Sz there
In the taxis...


tie Amabel hair while waiting for my maid to bring down my sandal, she never tag along, asking her to stay at home do housework and cook Amabel's dinner.


feeling sleepy...

Yawning...

but suddenly become very awake again


tada... am I pretty?


I have some fries @ MOS burger.
Amabel keeps feeding her yiyi with drink


@ 21 months, she already knows to choose for her own clothing when go shopping. These are what she chose when i bought her to Taka baby department.


The Guess outfit and cap

I asked her whether she likes, she looks at me with a sweet smile and nod her head and said 'Yes' haha how to not buy for her right.

Trying it for the size...naughty look. She loves looking at the mirror, talking to herself and posing. lol~


More update and pics of her coming up soon.

Too tired... need to sleep now.

Labels: ,


Related Posts with Thumbnails

2 Comment(s):

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amabel is soooo cute!!

she is sooo sweet!! will pass the towel to u.

I always tell my son to do n that for me when he is younger.
heehee...

now, he wil get angry bcos he wanna do his own things.
so he will tell me to tk on my own =.=

Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wahaha... kids is like that, must treasure the time with them when they are young. When grow up don't know if they still want to cling on mother or not. Haha!

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:48:00 AM  

Wanna say something to us on this entry? (Click here)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amabel is soooo cute!!

she is sooo sweet!! will pass the towel to u.

I always tell my son to do n that for me when he is younger.
heehee...

now, he wil get angry bcos he wanna do his own things.
so he will tell me to tk on my own =.=

Thursday, May 29, 2008 8:10:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wahaha... kids is like that, must treasure the time with them when they are young. When grow up don't know if they still want to cling on mother or not. Haha!

Monday, June 02, 2008 9:48:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home